Asset Integrity Management Software
Parallel Integrity is a comprehensive platform with a commitment to providing the specialist hydrocarbon energy industry a valuable tool to manage a safe transition in verifying Operational Readiness and ramping up into production and steady state operations. We work with our clients, side by side and generally from FEED stage, to ensure they have the right structure and framework in place to meet the mandated specifications and regulatory compliance requirements. This application ensures all quality processes surrounding Performance Standards, Safety Critical Elements, Certification of Fitness and Verification Activities are in place and monitored correctly from the outset, resulting in a smooth transition to first Start-Up and Ramp-Up.
Assuring Safety into Production
Our team understands that safety in transitioning between construction and operations within the hydrocarbon industry is paramount. The Parallel Integrity platform has been developed with this focus in mind, with each solution tailored to meet the specific requirements of that Asset.
- Overall Asset Integrity Compliance
- Operational Readiness & Start-Up Verification
- Integrity Critical Element – Management and Analysis
- Hazardous Area Compliance
- Mechanical Joint Integrity/Flange Management Compliance
- Baseline & Planned Inspection Management
- Certification of Fitness
- Independent Verification Activities, such as IVB
- Regulatory Compliance Reporting & Data Analytics
- Root Cause Analysis Management
The product is designed primarily to be ran as a third party, independent verification tool and is generally implemented by the Client/Operations side to ensure what is being delivered from the EPC Contractor matches the requirements.